An action, project or initiative undertaken to improve Indicators and Performance Measures and ultimately achieve your Results and Program goals. Actions have a definitive start and end date.
Action notification emails alert you when an Action has been assigned to you. These emails also remind you about the Action status.
Action notifications can be disabled by selecting My Account from the header bar under your name.
Action notification emails are sent when:
1. Action name - This appears at the top next to the Action icon to indicate what type of object you are viewing.
2. Toolbar - This bar allows you to export the Action to various formats and Edit the Action.
3. Action Details - This description displays necessary context.
4. Start and End Date - Describe when the Action is set to begin and end. The Status is used to determine the Action's current state.
5. Assigned To and By - These fields allow you to track who is responsible for an Action and who is managing it.
6. Custom - Any custom fields that you enter display in the right column of the Details section.
7. Status Updates - Each Action can have unlimited status updates and automatically keep a log of who entered them and when. Status updates display with the latest update first.
8. To-Do -To-Do items are quick tasks that can be added to an Action to track milestones and small steps required to complete the Action.
9. File Attachments - This section lists out files linked to the Action. You can upload as many files as you want. Click on a file name to download the file. File type icons display next to the file name.
10. Relationships - Relationships linked to the Action display at the bottom of the page.
View an Action
To view an Action, click on the name of the Action wherever it appears (usually on the presentation views of items it is related to). Otherwise to find and view a specific Action follow these steps:
1. Click on the Action Manager main menu item.
2. Click on the Actions sub menu item.
3. Search for the Action you would like to view.
4. Click the View button next to the Action.
The name of the Action
This object can have tags added to it. In various lists and reports you can use tags as a filter for finding the scorecard objects you want. Tags also help you keep track of scorecard objects that have the same name but belong to different geographical regions, departments, etc.
Dropdown selection for the status of the Action
Selects a user to denote as Assigned By or managing this Action
Selects a user to denote as Assigned To or responsible for completing this Action
Calendar Date for when the action will start
Calendar Date for when the action will end
0-100 % complete
The available relationships that an Action can have in Clear Impact Scorecard are:
Actions can have an unlimited number of status updates which are a text box that users can enter updates into which are logged to the Action.
Actions can have an unlimited number of custom fields to enter simple values like budget, spent to date, etc. They can be defined in the administration section of the software or on the action itself. To control which Custom Fields get created with an Action by default every time one is created check out the Custom Fields support page.
Actions can be created from the Actions list page or directly on a scorecard object's presentation page.
While Viewing a Scorecard Object
From the list page
From the list page
Note: Deleting an Action does not delete any related object such as Indicators. Any displayed relationships to the deleted Action will be removed when it is deleted (it will no longer be visible).
Deleting an Action is permanent and cannot be undone.