Update basic information
The settings page allows you to change the basic configuration and layout of your Clear Impact Scorecard site
1. Instance Logo - This is the logo that can be used on PDF exports
2. Default Data Entry Time Period - Select a date within the time period you wish to have all Indicators and Performance Measures open to by default when entering data. Anytime a user adds or edits data values the data values grid will open to this time period. This can save user's time by preventing them from needing to navigate to additional time periods on data entry pages.
3. Enhance Security - The enhanced security module improves the security of your Clear Impact Scorecard site by implementing more strict password management protocols. These include:
- Username and password must match.
- Temporary passwords must be changed upon first login.
- Passwords must be a minimum of eight characters.
- Passwords must contain at least one number, special character, and upper/lowercase letter.
- Passwords cannot contain leading or trailing blanks.
- Passwords must be changed every 45 days.
- The last 10 used passwords are prohibited from being used.
4. Enable Custom Column - Enable Custom Column is a setting that turns on an 8th column that is available for entering custom text into. The custom column can be named for each Result or Program. Custom text is entered on the data tab of Indicators and Performance Measures. Once this feature is enabled all the settings on the scorecard objects will appear.