Learn how to change the display settings of graphs on the Scorecard and Turn the Curve pages.
Graphs are automatically generated for all Indicators and Performance Measures (measures) that have at least 1 data value entered for them. These graphs can be customized at two places. One is the individual Indicator or Performance Measure display settings. And you can also change the global graph settings for all graphs in the software in the Graph Settings admin menu item.
Individual Graph Settings
To access the graph settings for an Indicator or Performance Measure navigate to the turn the curve page for the measure as shown in the screenshot above. Select the Graph Settings button next to the graph.
The graph settings will then open and be editable as shown in this screenshot.
Note - All graph settings configured here will be applied to the Turn the Curve graph and the Scorecard graphs (when this measure is expanded and the graph opens on the Scorecard view)
- Default Graph Type - This option allows you to determine whether a Line or Bar graph displays by default. You will also have the option to change this dynamically when the page loads but the default will remain set this option.
- Display Data Labels - This option determine whether data value labels are displayed on the graph by default.
- Display Comparison - This option determines whether the graph loads with comparison measures displayed rather than the single graph. Note - this setting only appears if comparison measures are already linked up.
- Previous Time Periods - This option determines how many time periods display into the past for this measure.
- Display Forecast Values - This option determines whether forecast values are displayed on the graph by default.
- Current Target Value - This option determines whether target values are displayed on the graph by default.
- Display Trendline - This option determines whether the trendline is displayed on the graph by default.
- Manual Y-Axis Min - This option controls the lower bound of the Y-axis. If left blank Scorecard will automatically determine the lower bound to include all data values.
- Manual Y-Axis Max - This option controls the upper bound of the Y-axis. If left blank Scorecard will automatically determine the upper bound to include all data values.
Admin --> Graph Settings
To edit the global Graph Settings for your entire Scorecard software, navigate to Admin --> Graph Settings.
On this page you can control the colors and line thickness for graphs in the software.