Compyle Release Notes - Spring 2022
Compyle-Control Integration Release
- A number of behind the scenes changes to improve system response times, page loads, and other performance metrics
- Optimizing queries, indexing key data fields, upgrading code libraries, removing unused code, streamlining API calls, making permissions checks more efficient, loading frequently referenced tables in working memory
Clear Impact Control
- Clear Impact Control is a new interface for managing your organization details, viewing billing statements, reviewing product subscriptions, and adjusting some user account settings.
- This release integrates Compyle with Control, which is already connected to Scorecard, for improved cross-product navigation and connectivity.
- Data Collections & Notes:
- Login Page Participant Instructions setting for Note Types and Data Tools, like Surveys, for providing additional information to participants
- Benefit: Add branding and guidance for external users on the login page for a note, survey, or other data tool
- Implemented Standard Rounding for Compylations, replacing banker’s rounding
- Benefit: Results align better with expectations, greater transparency
- Enhanced Sites Menu for multi-site users
- Benefit: Easier navigation with type to search and recently visited sites list
- Data Tools and Surveys:
- Removed the email automatically sent to all participants when closing a survey or data tool instance
- Fixed an issue with survey level links creating an instance as soon as the link is visited; now the instance is only created if the visitor logs in to complete a response.
- Resolved an issue with percent of total counts for annualized calculations for multi-select field options
- Internal Features:
- Adjusted Clear Impact staff tool to copy notes/surveys/data tools across instances so it works with data collections